More snow, seriously it is March 30th and we are having a pretty serious snow storm in Atlantic Canada. So far about 20 cm has fallen and it is still snowing (and is supposed to all day long) I am really starting despise winter (and the sad fact is that it isn’t even Winter!!) I swear our seasons here are all messed up! To take me out of this funk I decided to write about my happy place, my second home Disney.
My whole family loves Disney World and the kids especially, so today I asked the kids what they loved to do while they are at Disney and up first is Miss Madeline, so here are Madeline’s Top 5 things to do at Disney World!
5. Disney Jr. Live on Stage– Madeline is 5 and her first trip to Disney was when she was 3. She loved this show then and she still loves it now. The audience interaction is amazing and the characters are so much fun!
4. Parades– Madeline loves all things Disney, Princesses and characters alike and she also loves music and dancing, so it is a no wonder that she loves parades just like her mamma!
3. Splash Mountain– Not only is Madeline a girly girl but she loves thrills as well. So when she was tall enough to ride Splash Mountain she was beyond excited and is still talking about when she can ride this one again!!
2. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique– Here is my girly girl! Nails, makeup, hair and becoming a princess herself with her very own Fairy Godmother, what little girl wouldn’t love this!!
and finally Madeline number One thing to do while at Disney….
1. Meet Princesses– I think if Madeline only could do one thing at Disney it would be meet the princesses she loves. She is already talking about meeting Moana and Elena the next time we go!!
So there you have it, Miss M’s top 5 things to do while at Disney. What does your little ones enjoy to do? Please share in the comments and stay tuned to find out what my 7 year old likes to do while at the parks!!